Thursday, February 4, 2016

flipkart Horizontal Privilege Escalation.

Hi!! Readers, Today I am sharing one of my report which I reported on flipkart.com





Bug Type :- Horizontal Privilege Escalation
Severity :- Critical
Status :- Patched
Reward :- Rs.5000 Gift Card

Anyways lets start.

So this bug was in the later version mobile app of flipkart. I don't know about the newer I didn't tested this on those apps.

So basically, when you install and open the flipkart app for first time. It will ask you to Login with facebook or Google or Just skip this.

So here I clicked on I'll skip it.

Then from dropdown menu I choose to login using email.

Now here you just need to put users name and his/her email address. It doesn't even ask for the password and you're logged in to the victim's account.

Anyways after that I contacted flipkart support and told them about the bug, and then they stop to login through app for one day and after 2 months of reporting I got their reply.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want teenpatti cheat